Visit Water & Wastewater at Journal of Commerce
Sewer and Watermain
December 5, 2013
A project that involved rehabilitation and upgrading of a major multi-modal transit hub in Toronto is the recipient of a 2013 Ontario Concrete Award in the architectural merit category. The Victoria Park bus terminal replacement project also provided a community building component.
December 4, 2013
A funny thing happened while constructing a new bus transit hub near downtown Montreal.
November 12, 2013
CO-X-CO Construction Ltd. has been contracted by the City of Toronto to replace watermains on Bathurst Street between Queen Street West and London Street, just north of Bloor Street West.
November 7, 2013
A new water treatment system project for the Munsee Delaware First Nations Community was the ideal project for full-service engineering company, ASI Group, which specializes in water and wastewater facilities.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 333 projects with a total value of $13,209,890,621 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$150,000,000 Toronto ON Negotiated
$35,000,000 Chatham ON Negotiated
$26,000,000 Sudbury ON Tenders
- Potential hiring quotas overshadow infrastructure act
- GO Green
- P3 mega bridges require mega planning
- New charges needed for infrastructure
- Karakatsanis one of Canada’s powerful women
- Gerard McDonald new Professional Engineers Ontario registrar
- Oshawa urban design awards nominations open
- U.S. construction spending hits highest level in four years
- Amount of leased industrial/retail and office properties increases
- Residential sales in the GTA on the rise
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Vandals cause nearly $250,000 in water damage
- Construction cut back in latest B.C. budget update
- Alberta and Manitoba led the pack for labour productivity
- Feds infrastructure commitment re-affirmed
- Infrastructure impacted by climate change
- West End Residential rises
- Changing procurement impacts felt
- Aurora LNG files export bid
- New Brunswick premier touts pipeline jobs