Real Estate — January 22, 2013Leisureworld Q4 and Year End 2012 Results Release, Conference Call and Webcast
MARKHAM, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 22, 2013) - Leisureworld Senior Care Corporation (TSX:LW) will report its 2012 fourth quarter and year-end financial results after market close on Thursday, February 21, 2013. Dino Chiesa, Chairman and Interim CEO, and Manny DiFilippo, CFO, will host a conference call for the investment community the following day, Friday, February 22, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. (ET).
The call-in numbers for participants are 416-340-8527 or 877-240-9772. The call will be webcast at: http://www.gowebcasting.com/4142.
A replay of the call will be available until March 8, 2013. To access the replay, dial 905-694-9451 or 800-408-3053 (pass code: 6587786). The webcast archive will be available via Leisureworld's website or the web link above.
Leisureworld Senior Care Corporation is Canada's fifth largest operator of seniors' housing and the third largest licensed long-term care (LTC) provider in Ontario. Leisureworld owns and operates 27 LTC homes across Ontario with 4,474 beds. The Company also owns and operates six retirement residences and one independent living residence, representing 768 suites, in Ontario and British Columbia. Leisureworld subsidiaries include: Preferred Health Care Services, an accredited provider of professional nursing and personal support services; and Ontario Long Term Care, a provider of purchasing services, and dietary, social work, and other regulated health professional services. For more information, please visit the Company's website at www.leisureworld.ca.
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces April Dividend (2014-04-17)
New Affordable Housing Open in Regina (2014-04-14)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 371 projects with a total value of $1,936,826,394 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$134,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$128,250,000 North York ON Prebid
$100,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- Debate swirls over OCOT’s merit on its anniversary
- WaterGarden Worker
- Ontario to invest in cycling infrastructure
- U.S. construction labour concerns
- Compulsory certification in carpentry a “job killer”, says Kenney
- CaGBC to provide free LEED registration and certification for commercial projects in disaster-hit cities
- Economic cost of weather catastrophes is under appreciated: report
- Scotiabank sees slow growth in housing
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Making Metro
- Crumbling roads a key election issue
- Early stages of concrete pump operator certification being developed in B.C.
- Legal battle over temporary foreign workers heats up
- Dive tower pushes formwork forward
- Understanding municipal strategy
- Calgary firm fined $35,000 for workplace injury
- B.C. labour minister calls for WorkSafeBC reforms
- B.C. prison proceeding