Real Estate — January 21, 2013iLOOKABOUT Announces Private Placement
LONDON, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 21, 2013) - iLOOKABOUT Corp. (TSX VENTURE:ILA) ("iLOOKABOUT" or "the Company") announced today that it closed a non-brokered private placement of 1,481 Units with Mr. Gary Yeoman for $499,837.50, which closing remains subject to TSXV approval. The purchase price for each Unit is equal to $337.50. Each Unit consists of 3,000 common shares, 1,000 Series H Warrants, 1,000 Series I Warrants and 1,000 Series J Warrants, with each warrant entitling the holder to purchase one common share of the Company at an exercise price of $0.15.
The Series H Warrants will expire 3 years less a day from the date of issuance, the Series I Warrants will expire 4 years less a day from the date of issuance, and the Series J Warrants will expire 5 years less a day from the date of issuance, or if earlier, all will expire on the date fixed by the Corporation's Board of Directors as being the last day upon which any warrants may be exercised prior to and in contemplation of the sale of all or substantially all of the assets of the Corporation or the closing of a take-over bid, insider bid, issuer bid or business combination involving a majority of the issued and outstanding Common Shares of the Corporation.
In addition to the applicable holding period imposed under securities laws, the common shares issuable under the private placement are also subject to certain contractual hold periods under which the holder is prohibited from trading one-quarter of the shares being issued for 6, 12, 18 and 24 months respectively unless otherwise agreed by the Corporation.
The proceeds of the Offering will be used to fund the Company's working capital requirements, including research and development, data capture expenses, marketing related expenses, and equipment purchases and leases.
iLOOKABOUT is a visual and data intelligence company serving commercial enterprise in the real estate, insurance, municipal, utility, assessment and appraisal sectors in North America and Europe. iLOOKABOUT is a pioneer in visual and data intelligence with its StreetScape™ and Virtual Tour products. StreetScape is a visual and data intelligence product for the geo-spatial market, providing panoramic, comprehensive, street level perspective visual data, geo-coded with latitude and longitude coordinates for accuracy and supported by patented software processes and proprietary security and storage systems. The Company has also launched GeoViewPort™, a web-based Geographic Information System (GIS) application that enables the aggregation of additional value added data such as validated addresses, aerial imagery, property values, property attributes, etc. with StreetScape imagery. Headquartered in London, Ontario, Canada, iLOOKABOUT's shares are traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol ILA.
Latest Industry Press Releases
PFB Corporation Announces 2013 Year-End Results (2014-03-11)
February 2014 Housing Starts in New Brunswick (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in St. John's (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in Prince Edward Island (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in Halifax (2014-03-10)
Superior Plus Announces March 2014 Cash Dividend (2014-03-06)
Retrocom REIT Announces 2013 Results (2014-03-06)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 486 projects with a total value of $2,338,414,566 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$100,000,000 Markham ON Prebid
$88,425,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$78,480,000 Scarborough ON Prebid
- CCA96th: Construction on the Panama Canal Expansion
- Teamwork and prep key to success: Hadfield
- Wood lobby shoring up support for building code changes
- Palace in the Making
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Barometer reading points toward optimistic prospects
- Energy East Project one step closer to approval
- LNG plant project in Nova Scotia gets green light from environmental panel
- International Holcim Awards now accepting applicants
- CEA releases prevention recommendations for copper theft
- INFOGRAPHIC: 2013 Western Canadian Construction starts
- VIDEO: Construction on the Panama Canal expansion
- Manitoba focuses on infrastructure spending in budget
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Team work and prep are keys to success: Hadfield
- Panama Canal expansion digs deep
- Fort McMurray baseball field construction
- Alberta budget using debt to fund construction
- Manitoba Budget 2014 focuses on infrastructure spending
- The robot-powered construction revolution
- Skilled labour needs evolving in Saskatchewan
- Western cities expected to lead the charge for growth in 2014
- New trades training facility at Camosun College