Real Estate — January 16, 2013Bouygues Energies and Services Begins Delivering Services At The New RCMP E Division Headquarters
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Jan. 16, 2012) - On December 23rd, 2012, Bouygues Energies and Services Canada (Bouygues E&S) started operations of the "E" Division (British Columbia) Headquarters of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, in Surrey British Columbia.
With a floor area of 76,000 M2, and with a project value of C$ 966 million, the project is the largest federal government project outside the National Capital Region. Delivered as a 25 year (plus 2 years of construction) Private Public Partnership with Public Works and Government Services Canada, this project has been able to harness world class best practices in the facility management of secured facilities thanks to Bouygues E&S' extensive experience in other high security police, military and controlled environment installations in North America, Europe, the Middle East and the United Kingdom.
The facility is designed to the LEED Gold standard, and operated in compliance with BOMA BEST Level 3 standards, incorporating leading edge energy saving technologies such as chilled beam in the place of traditional energy intensive heating/cooling systems. Bouygues E&S' operating scope includes technical services and maintenance, helpdesk, housekeeping, food services, grounds maintenance, parking management, lifecycle and minor works. In addition, Bouygues E&S provided the design review and advisory services during the construction phase to assure optimal operational efficiency and flexibility to meet the RCMP's present and future needs. Finally, Bouygues E&S provides all the investment company (SPV) management services, including the financial and general management of the project company dedicated to this facility, to assure long term alignment between facility services delivery and critical RCMP operations.
Anthony McCord, C.E.O. of Bouygues Energies and Services Canada, stated, "we are proud to deliver on our promise to the Government of Canada and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. This advanced security facility further adds to Bouygues Energies and Services's portfolio of large and complex facilities under management in Canada and abroad. We are particularly pleased with the strong partnership we have created with Public Works Government Services Canada and the RCMP which will allow us to deliver a best in class environment aligned to their needs over the long term."
Bouygues Energies and Services Canada (ETDE FM Canada until February 28th, 2013) is a 100% subsidiary of Bouygues Energies and Services S.A. one of the world's largest industrial services companies, and member of the publicly quoted Bouygues Group. Bouygues Energies and Services Canada is a leading facility management and energy services partner for facility owners and occupants, with a particular focus on large, complex installations requiring controlled environments, 100% uptime, high security or advanced risk management. With offices in Vancouver, British Columbia, and Toronto, Ontario, Bouygues Energies and Services Canada's span of expertise ranges from conception, design, finance, construction, and facility operations in critical infrastructure and healthcare environments.
ETDE FM Canada
604 699 5281
Latest Industry Press Releases
PFB Corporation Announces 2013 Year-End Results (2014-03-11)
February 2014 Housing Starts in New Brunswick (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in St. John's (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in Prince Edward Island (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in Halifax (2014-03-10)
Superior Plus Announces March 2014 Cash Dividend (2014-03-06)
Retrocom REIT Announces 2013 Results (2014-03-06)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 486 projects with a total value of $2,338,414,566 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$100,000,000 Markham ON Prebid
$88,425,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$78,480,000 Scarborough ON Prebid
- CCA96th: Construction on the Panama Canal Expansion
- Teamwork and prep key to success: Hadfield
- Wood lobby shoring up support for building code changes
- Palace in the Making
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Barometer reading points toward optimistic prospects
- CCA recognizes best in industry at conference
- Energy East Project one step closer to approval
- LNG plant project in Nova Scotia gets green light from environmental panel
- International Holcim Awards now accepting applicants
- CEA releases prevention recommendations for copper theft
- INFOGRAPHIC: 2013 Western Canadian Construction starts
- VIDEO: Construction on the Panama Canal expansion
- Manitoba focuses on infrastructure spending in budget
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Team work and prep are keys to success: Hadfield
- Panama Canal expansion digs deep
- Fort McMurray baseball field construction
- Alberta budget using debt to fund construction
- Manitoba Budget 2014 focuses on infrastructure spending
- The robot-powered construction revolution
- Skilled labour needs evolving in Saskatchewan
- Western cities expected to lead the charge for growth in 2014
- New trades training facility at Camosun College