Real Estate — January 14, 2013RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust Announces Date of Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2012 Earnings Release, Conference Call and Webcast
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 14, 2013) - RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust ("RioCan") (TSX:REI.UN) today announced that it is scheduled to release its financial results for the three months and year-ended December 31, 2012 prior to the market open on Thursday, February 14, 2013.
Interested parties are invited to participate in a conference call with management on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. eastern time. You will be required to identify yourself and the organization on whose behalf you are participating.
In order to participate, please dial 416-340-2216 or 1-866-226-1792. If you cannot participate in the live mode, a replay will be available until March 15, 2013. To access the replay, please dial 905-694-9451 or 1-800-408-3053 and enter passcode 9670929#.
Scheduled speakers include Edward Sonshine, O.Ont., Q.C., Chief Executive Officer, Fred Waks, President and Chief Operating Officer and Rags Davloor, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Management's presentation will be followed by a question and answer period. To ask a question, press "star 1" on a touch-tone phone. The conference call operator will be notified of all requests in the order in which they are made, and will introduce each questioner.
Alternatively, to access the simultaneous webcast, go to the following link on RioCan's website http://investor.riocan.com/Investor-Relations/Events-Webcasts/default.aspx and click on the link for the webcast. The webcast will be archived 24 hours after the end of the conference call and can be accessed for 120 days.
RioCan is Canada's largest real estate investment trust with a total capitalization of approximately $13.9 billion as at September 30, 2012. It owns and manages Canada's largest portfolio of shopping centres with ownership interests in a portfolio of 338 retail properties containing more than 80 million square feet, including 49 grocery anchored and new format retail centres containing 12.4 million square feet in the United States through various joint venture arrangements as at September 30, 2012. RioCan's portfolio also includes 10 properties under development in Canada. For further information, please refer to RioCan's website at www.riocan.com.
RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust
Executive Vice President & CFO
Latest Industry Press Releases
Superior Plus Announces March 2014 Cash Dividend (2014-03-06)
Retrocom REIT Announces 2013 Results (2014-03-06)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 527 projects with a total value of $1,552,331,732 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$120,000,000 Oakville ON Tenders
$48,225,000 Etobicoke ON Prebid
$40,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
- CCA96th: Unlocking Canada's Potential
- VIDEO: LiUNA Local 183 Training Centre introduces new programs
- Wins delivered on infrastructure front: Rizzardo
- Behind the Velodrome’s Veil
- Ontario’s prompt payment bill needs work but supported
- Southwest L-evation
- Post-bid clarifications make feds liable for bid repair
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Ritchie Bros. hold first Canadian auction of 2014
- Skilled labour needs changing in Saskatchewan
- Quebec’s construction momentum ebbs after 15 years of expansion
- VIDEO: Canadian Construction Association conference Panama preview
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of March 10th, 2014
- Wood Design Awards
- Lone bidder prepares P3 proposal for Alberta schools
- Outgoing chair reflects on time at the helm of the CCA
- School board asks for traditional procurement
- Site Services in Vancouver
- Looking to improve contract awards
- Environmental verdict riles Taseko
- Prentice to mediate First Nations agreements
- CAWIC funded to create action plan to attract women
- More video surveillance used on construction sites
- Modular workforce housing meets Alberta Building Code standard
- Manitoba outlines infrastructure plan
- BC Hydro posts RFQ for Site C project