Real Estate — January 10, 2013Madison Pacific Properties Inc. Announces the Results for the Eight Months Ended August 31, 2012
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Jan. 10, 2013) - Madison Pacific Properties Inc. (TSX:MPC)(TSX:MPC.C) (the Company), a Vancouver-based real estate company, announces the results of operations for the three months ended November 30, 2012. The Company changed its year end from December 31 to August 31 effective in 2012.
The results reported are pursuant to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for public companies.
For the three months ended November 30, 2012 the Company is reporting net income of $1.8 million; cash flows from operating activities, before changes in non-cash operating balances, of $2 million; and income per share of $0.03. Included in net income is a pre-tax net gain on fair value adjustment on investment properties of $.3 million.
The Company disposed of one property in the three month period for $11.7 million.
Excluding properties held for sale the Company owns over $270 million in investment properties comprising 1.2 million rentable sq. ft. of industrial and commercial space. As at November 30, 2012 over 99% of the available space, excluding property that was under development, was leased.
For a review of the risks and uncertainties to which the Company is subject see the August 31, 2012 annual MD&A.
The Company is pleased to announce $0.0525 per share dividend will be payable February 26, 2013 to shareholders of record February 8, 2013.
Madison Pacific Properties Inc.
Mr. Marvin Haasen
President & CEO
Madison Pacific Properties Inc.
Mr. Bill Ramsey
(604) 732-6550 (FAX)
Latest Industry Press Releases
November 2013 Housing Starts in New Brunswick (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in Prince Edward Island (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in Halifax (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in St. John's (2013-12-09)
Superior Plus Announces December 2013 Cash Dividend (2013-12-05)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Construction begins on 1.5-kilometre western portion of Mississauga transitway
- OCOT consultation comes to a halt over possible bias
- P3s put a jolt in electricity infrastructure
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- Mandatory safety training kicks in next year
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 321 projects with a total value of $20,605,386,875 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$500,000,000 Province of Ontario ON Prebid
$139,300,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$67,650,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- NTCCC takes to Parliament Hill tomorrow
- Emerald Park Progress
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Is there energy gold to be mined in sewage processing?
- Ottawa LRT tunnel boring machines named
- Better transportation key to quality of life, states CivicAction
- Three World Cup stadiums behind schedule
- Ontario introduces legislation to help protect vulnerable workers
- Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar inspires design of new strip mall currently being built in Las Vegas
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin