Construction/Building — January 9, 2013Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. 2012 Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. (EST)
CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Jan. 9, 2013) - Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. (TSX:BRP)(NYSE:BRP) today announced that its 2012 fourth quarter and full-year financial results will be released on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 after market close. Analysts, investors and other interested parties are invited to participate in the live conference call and webcast on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. (EST) to discuss with members of senior management the results and current business initiatives.
To participate in the live conference call, please call toll free 1.800.319.4610 or dial 1.604.638.5340 if you reside outside of Canada and the USA. The passcode is 1231#. The call will also be webcast live at http://services.choruscall.ca/links/brp130213.html. Please call in approximately 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
For those unable to participate in the conference call, a rebroadcast will be available until midnight March 13, 2013. To access this rebroadcast, call toll free 1.800.319.6413, passcode 1231#. The press release and the supplemental information package will be available on the website at www.brookfieldrp.com. A replay of the webcast will also be on the website, where it will be archived for future reference.
Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. is a North American land developer and homebuilder, active in ten principal markets with over 100,000 lots controlled. We entitle and develop land, and build homes for our own communities, as well as sell lots to third-party builders. The company is listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges under the symbol BRP. For more information, visit www.brookfieldrp.com.
Latest Industry Press Releases
Superior Plus Announces March 2014 Cash Dividend (2014-03-06)
Retrocom REIT Announces 2013 Results (2014-03-06)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 527 projects with a total value of $1,552,331,732 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$120,000,000 Oakville ON Tenders
$48,225,000 Etobicoke ON Prebid
$40,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
- CCA96th: Unlocking Canada's Potential
- VIDEO: LiUNA Local 183 Training Centre introduces new programs
- Wins delivered on infrastructure front: Rizzardo
- Behind the Velodrome’s Veil
- Ontario’s prompt payment bill needs work but supported
- Southwest L-evation
- Post-bid clarifications make feds liable for bid repair
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Ritchie Bros. hold first Canadian auction of 2014
- Skilled labour needs changing in Saskatchewan
- Quebec’s construction momentum ebbs after 15 years of expansion
- VIDEO: Canadian Construction Association conference Panama preview
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of March 10th, 2014
- Wood Design Awards
- Lone bidder prepares P3 proposal for Alberta schools
- Outgoing chair reflects on time at the helm of the CCA
- School board asks for traditional procurement
- Site Services in Vancouver
- Looking to improve contract awards
- Environmental verdict riles Taseko
- Prentice to mediate First Nations agreements
- CAWIC funded to create action plan to attract women
- More video surveillance used on construction sites
- Modular workforce housing meets Alberta Building Code standard
- Manitoba outlines infrastructure plan
- BC Hydro posts RFQ for Site C project