Construction/Building — January 9, 2013Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. 2012 Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. (EST)
CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Jan. 9, 2013) - Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. (TSX:BRP)(NYSE:BRP) today announced that its 2012 fourth quarter and full-year financial results will be released on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 after market close. Analysts, investors and other interested parties are invited to participate in the live conference call and webcast on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. (EST) to discuss with members of senior management the results and current business initiatives.
To participate in the live conference call, please call toll free 1.800.319.4610 or dial 1.604.638.5340 if you reside outside of Canada and the USA. The passcode is 1231#. The call will also be webcast live at http://services.choruscall.ca/links/brp130213.html. Please call in approximately 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
For those unable to participate in the conference call, a rebroadcast will be available until midnight March 13, 2013. To access this rebroadcast, call toll free 1.800.319.6413, passcode 1231#. The press release and the supplemental information package will be available on the website at www.brookfieldrp.com. A replay of the webcast will also be on the website, where it will be archived for future reference.
Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. is a North American land developer and homebuilder, active in ten principal markets with over 100,000 lots controlled. We entitle and develop land, and build homes for our own communities, as well as sell lots to third-party builders. The company is listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges under the symbol BRP. For more information, visit www.brookfieldrp.com.
Latest Industry Press Releases
November 2013 Housing Starts in New Brunswick (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in Halifax (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in Prince Edward Island (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in St. John's (2013-12-09)
Superior Plus Announces December 2013 Cash Dividend (2013-12-05)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Construction begins on 1.5-kilometre western portion of Mississauga transitway
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- P3s put a jolt in electricity infrastructure
- OCOT consultation comes to a halt over possible bias
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 331 projects with a total value of $3,875,502,154 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$2,200,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$125,000,000 Scarborough ON Prebid
$49,900,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- P3s can support Canadian resource development
- Parking culture shift can influence transit use and development, says expert panel
- What will it take to improve infrastructure?
- NRC unveils four new research programs
- Water-treatment plant planned for Manitoba’s CentrePort area
- RCMP make another arrest in connection with its SNC-Lavalin probe
- United States green construction arms race heats up
- Nova Scotia to ban importation of waste water from shale gas fracking
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin