Construction/Building — January 9, 2013Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. 2012 Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. (EST)
CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Jan. 9, 2013) - Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. (TSX:BRP)(NYSE:BRP) today announced that its 2012 fourth quarter and full-year financial results will be released on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 after market close. Analysts, investors and other interested parties are invited to participate in the live conference call and webcast on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. (EST) to discuss with members of senior management the results and current business initiatives.
To participate in the live conference call, please call toll free 1.800.319.4610 or dial 1.604.638.5340 if you reside outside of Canada and the USA. The passcode is 1231#. The call will also be webcast live at http://services.choruscall.ca/links/brp130213.html. Please call in approximately 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
For those unable to participate in the conference call, a rebroadcast will be available until midnight March 13, 2013. To access this rebroadcast, call toll free 1.800.319.6413, passcode 1231#. The press release and the supplemental information package will be available on the website at www.brookfieldrp.com. A replay of the webcast will also be on the website, where it will be archived for future reference.
Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. is a North American land developer and homebuilder, active in ten principal markets with over 100,000 lots controlled. We entitle and develop land, and build homes for our own communities, as well as sell lots to third-party builders. The company is listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges under the symbol BRP. For more information, visit www.brookfieldrp.com.
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces June Dividend (2013-06-18)
L'ACEC annonce le gagnant du prix Frank Ladner (2013-06-13)
CRCA Announces Frank Ladner Award Recipient (2013-06-13)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Concrete parking building repairs could save costs
- New Pickering airport to help move growing population
- Man fined in construction site death of 12 year old Nova Scotia boy
- SNC-Lavalin hopes Algeria police raid will help to shed light on wrong
- New venue in St. Catharines to be the city’s first Gold-Seal project
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 482 projects with a total value of $6,247,933,371 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$44,500,000 Waterloo ON Negotiated
$44,000,000 Sault Ste Marie ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Vaughan ON Tenders
- Infrastructure funding will boost economy: RCCAO
- Plant, Prep and Serve
- McManus to increase interaction in new OSWCA role
- Trade infrastructure funding study could grow economy
- U.S. housing starts remain on the upswing after strong May
- First set of arches installed on precast network arch bridge
- Toronto and Hamilton area roads make up half of CAA's worst roads list
- Crystal Clear
- Regina looking to annex adjacent land
- Pipeline oil spill highlighted during twinning debate
- Consulting engineers gathering in Lake Louise, Alberta
- Biased specs grounds for RFP redraft
- Incoming chair looks to the future
- Foreign worker court case led to reforms
- Shell Canada gets approvals for pipelines and gas well
- B.C. building permits rise, but Alberta declines
- Electronic migration
- Unauthorized water system shut down in Alberta