Construction/Building — January 9, 2013Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. 2012 Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. (EST)
CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Jan. 9, 2013) - Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. (TSX:BRP)(NYSE:BRP) today announced that its 2012 fourth quarter and full-year financial results will be released on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 after market close. Analysts, investors and other interested parties are invited to participate in the live conference call and webcast on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. (EST) to discuss with members of senior management the results and current business initiatives.
To participate in the live conference call, please call toll free 1.800.319.4610 or dial 1.604.638.5340 if you reside outside of Canada and the USA. The passcode is 1231#. The call will also be webcast live at http://services.choruscall.ca/links/brp130213.html. Please call in approximately 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
For those unable to participate in the conference call, a rebroadcast will be available until midnight March 13, 2013. To access this rebroadcast, call toll free 1.800.319.6413, passcode 1231#. The press release and the supplemental information package will be available on the website at www.brookfieldrp.com. A replay of the webcast will also be on the website, where it will be archived for future reference.
Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. is a North American land developer and homebuilder, active in ten principal markets with over 100,000 lots controlled. We entitle and develop land, and build homes for our own communities, as well as sell lots to third-party builders. The company is listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges under the symbol BRP. For more information, visit www.brookfieldrp.com.
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces April Dividend (2014-04-17)
New Affordable Housing Open in Regina (2014-04-14)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Lafarge’s research tackles cement’s “bad boy” image
- Waterloo Region LRT work agreement almost done
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- The Working Dead — construction of a post-apocalyptic zombie world
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 371 projects with a total value of $1,936,826,394 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$134,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$128,250,000 North York ON Prebid
$100,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- Debate swirls over OCOT’s merit on its anniversary
- WaterGarden Worker
- Ontario to invest in cycling infrastructure
- U.S. construction labour concerns
- Compulsory certification in carpentry a “job killer”, says Kenney
- CaGBC to provide free LEED registration and certification for commercial projects in disaster-hit cities
- Economic cost of weather catastrophes is under appreciated: report
- Scotiabank sees slow growth in housing
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Making Metro
- Crumbling roads a key election issue
- Early stages of concrete pump operator certification being developed in B.C.
- Legal battle over temporary foreign workers heats up
- Dive tower pushes formwork forward
- Understanding municipal strategy
- Calgary firm fined $35,000 for workplace injury
- B.C. labour minister calls for WorkSafeBC reforms
- B.C. prison proceeding