Real Estate — January 9, 2013Brookfield Asset Management Inc. 2012 Year End Results Conference Call and Webcast
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 9, 2013) - Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (TSX:BAM.A)(NYSE:BAM)(EURONEXT:BAMA) -
|2012 Year End Results Conference Call and Webcast Notice for Investors and Analysts|
|Date:||Friday, February 15, 2013|
|Time:||11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time)|
You are invited to participate in Brookfield Asset Management's 2012 Year End Results Conference Call & Webcast on Friday, February 15, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss with members of senior management our results and current business initiatives.
These results will be released on February 15th at approximately 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and will be available following the release on our website at www.brookfield.com under "Press Releases." The Conference Call will also be Webcast live on our website, where it will be archived for future reference.
To participate in the Conference Call, please dial 1-800-319-4610 toll free in North America, or for overseas calls please dial 1-604-638-5340 at approximately 10:50 a.m. The Conference Call will also be Webcast live at http://services.choruscall.ca/links/bam130215.html. For those unable to participate in the Conference Call, the telephone replay will be archived and available until midnight March 16th, 2013. To access this rebroadcast, please call 1-800-319-6413 or 1-604-638-9010 (password: 2811#).
Brookfield Asset Management Inc. is a global alternative asset manager with over $150 billion in assets under management. The company has over a 100-year history of owning and operating assets with a focus on property, renewable power, infrastructure and private equity. It has a range of public and private investment products and services. Brookfield is co-listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges under the symbol BAM and BAM.A, respectively, and on NYSE Euronext under the symbol BAMA.
If you have any questions about the Conference Call
please contact: Brookfield Asset Management Inc.
Director, Investor Relations
Latest Industry Press Releases
New Women's Centre Officially Opens in Labrador (2013-05-24)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 515 projects with a total value of $3,642,725,048 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$47,000,000 Metro Toronto Reg ON Tenders
$40,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
$34,000,000 East Gwillimbury ON Prebid
- Ex-Canadian military bases can be transformed
- Shop and Sleep
- Martin remembered for infectious laugh and mentorship
- Staffing levels and safety drive Ontario elevator worker strike
- Proposed wood-frame use meets opposition
- Provincial MPP supporters of prompt payment legislation excited at prospects
- Concrete airplane in South Dakota takes flight
- Opposition tackle Harper government on lack of youth employment
- Construction Site Arson
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of May 27th, 2013
- Commercial Construction
- Ruling vindicates company that hired Chinese workers
- Acetylene torch explosion causes significant damage
- Investigation continues in deliberate Vancouver duplex fire
- Ancient First Nations site damaged during BC Hydro work
- On Target
- Global engineering guidelines taking shape
- Fit to Work program being developed
- Dire prediction
- Canada and Ireland sign recognition agreement