Real Estate — January 9, 2013Brookfield Asset Management Inc. 2012 Year End Results Conference Call and Webcast
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 9, 2013) - Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (TSX:BAM.A)(NYSE:BAM)(EURONEXT:BAMA) -
|2012 Year End Results Conference Call and Webcast Notice for Investors and Analysts|
|Date:||Friday, February 15, 2013|
|Time:||11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time)|
You are invited to participate in Brookfield Asset Management's 2012 Year End Results Conference Call & Webcast on Friday, February 15, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss with members of senior management our results and current business initiatives.
These results will be released on February 15th at approximately 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and will be available following the release on our website at www.brookfield.com under "Press Releases." The Conference Call will also be Webcast live on our website, where it will be archived for future reference.
To participate in the Conference Call, please dial 1-800-319-4610 toll free in North America, or for overseas calls please dial 1-604-638-5340 at approximately 10:50 a.m. The Conference Call will also be Webcast live at http://services.choruscall.ca/links/bam130215.html. For those unable to participate in the Conference Call, the telephone replay will be archived and available until midnight March 16th, 2013. To access this rebroadcast, please call 1-800-319-6413 or 1-604-638-9010 (password: 2811#).
Brookfield Asset Management Inc. is a global alternative asset manager with over $150 billion in assets under management. The company has over a 100-year history of owning and operating assets with a focus on property, renewable power, infrastructure and private equity. It has a range of public and private investment products and services. Brookfield is co-listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges under the symbol BAM and BAM.A, respectively, and on NYSE Euronext under the symbol BAMA.
If you have any questions about the Conference Call
please contact: Brookfield Asset Management Inc.
Director, Investor Relations
Latest Industry Press Releases
Superior Plus Announces December 2013 Cash Dividend (2013-12-05)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 333 projects with a total value of $13,209,890,621 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$150,000,000 Toronto ON Negotiated
$35,000,000 Chatham ON Negotiated
$26,000,000 Sudbury ON Tenders
- Potential hiring quotas overshadow infrastructure act
- GO Green
- P3 mega bridges require mega planning
- New charges needed for infrastructure
- Karakatsanis one of Canada’s powerful women
- Gerard McDonald new Professional Engineers Ontario registrar
- Oshawa urban design awards nominations open
- U.S. construction spending hits highest level in four years
- Amount of leased industrial/retail and office properties increases
- Residential sales in the GTA on the rise
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Vandals cause nearly $250,000 in water damage
- Construction cut back in latest B.C. budget update
- Alberta and Manitoba led the pack for labour productivity
- Feds infrastructure commitment re-affirmed
- Infrastructure impacted by climate change
- West End Residential rises
- Changing procurement impacts felt
- Aurora LNG files export bid
- New Brunswick premier touts pipeline jobs