Real Estate — January 7, 2013iLOOKABOUT Announces Consultant Agreement
LONDON, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 7, 2013) - iLOOKABOUT Corp. (TSX VENTURE:ILA) ("iLOOKABOUT" or "the Company") announced today that it has contracted Yeoman & Associates Inc. to provide business development services to the Company, with such services to be provided primarily by Mr. Gary Yeoman. Financial details of the agreement were not disclosed.
Mr. Yeoman is a seasoned real estate professional with extensive experience in the real estate consulting industry. Before launching his consulting practice, Mr. Yeoman served as the Chief Executive Officer of Altus Group Limited, was the Director of Real Estate for Magna International Inc., and was previously with the Ontario Ministry of Finance, Assessment Division.
iLOOKABOUT is a visual and data intelligence company serving commercial enterprise in the real estate, insurance, municipal, utility, assessment and appraisal sectors in North America and Europe. iLOOKABOUT is a pioneer in visual and data intelligence with its StreetScape™ and Virtual Tour products. StreetScape is a visual and data intelligence product for the geo-spatial market, providing panoramic, comprehensive, street level perspective visual data, geo-coded with latitude and longitude coordinates for accuracy and supported by patented software processes and proprietary security and storage systems. The Company has also launched GeoViewPort™, a web-based Geographic Information System (GIS) application that enables the aggregation of additional value added data such as validated addresses, aerial imagery, property values, property attributes, etc. with StreetScape imagery. Headquartered in London, Ontario, Canada, iLOOKABOUT's shares are traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol ILA.
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces April Dividend (2014-04-17)
New Affordable Housing Open in Regina (2014-04-14)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Lafarge’s research tackles cement’s “bad boy” image
- Waterloo Region LRT work agreement almost done
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion
- The Working Dead — construction of a post-apocalyptic zombie world
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 371 projects with a total value of $1,936,826,394 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$134,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$128,250,000 North York ON Prebid
$100,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- Debate swirls over OCOT’s merit on its anniversary
- WaterGarden Worker
- Ontario to invest in cycling infrastructure
- U.S. construction labour concerns
- Compulsory certification in carpentry a “job killer”, says Kenney
- CaGBC to provide free LEED registration and certification for commercial projects in disaster-hit cities
- Economic cost of weather catastrophes is under appreciated: report
- Scotiabank sees slow growth in housing
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Making Metro
- Crumbling roads a key election issue
- Early stages of concrete pump operator certification being developed in B.C.
- Legal battle over temporary foreign workers heats up
- Dive tower pushes formwork forward
- Understanding municipal strategy
- Calgary firm fined $35,000 for workplace injury
- B.C. labour minister calls for WorkSafeBC reforms
- B.C. prison proceeding