Construction/Building — January 7, 2013Bayfield Realty Advisors Announces Acquisition of Galeries des Sources
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 7, 2013) - Mr. Harold Spring, President and CEO of Bayfield Realty Advisors Inc. (Bayfield) today announced that it has completed the acquisition of a 361,440 sf single storey enclosed regional shopping centre in Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec for $53,500,000. The property, located approximately 15 km from downtown Montreal, is anchored by Canadian Tire, Winners, Staples, and Super C (Metro), and contains a 5,770 sf freestanding pad (SAQ-Government Liquor Store). The property is located at the convergence of two of Montreal's busiest thoroughfares, Des Sources Boulevard and Autoroute 40 (Trans-Canada). Cogir will manage and lease the shopping centre and Bayfield will act as asset manager.
Bayfield's commercial and retail portfolio now totals in excess of 4 million square feet in major Canadian markets with an approximate market value of $600 million dollars.
Bayfield Realty Advisors Inc.
Latest Industry Press Releases
Superior Plus Announces December 2013 Cash Dividend (2013-12-05)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 333 projects with a total value of $13,209,890,621 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$150,000,000 Toronto ON Negotiated
$35,000,000 Chatham ON Negotiated
$26,000,000 Sudbury ON Tenders
- NTCCC takes to Parliament Hill tomorrow
- Emerald Park Progress
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Is there energy gold to be mined in sewage processing?
- Ottawa LRT tunnel boring machines named
- Better transportation key to quality of life, states CivicAction
- Three World Cup stadiums behind schedule
- Ontario introduces legislation to help protect vulnerable workers
- Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar inspires design of new strip mall currently being built in Las Vegas
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin