Construction/Building — January 4, 2013Canada Wood Frame Solutions Acquires Viceroy Homes Ltd.
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 4, 2013) - Today, Daniel Fox, President and CEO of Viceroy Homes Ltd. announced that, effective Dec. 21, 2012, the sale of the company was formally concluded to Canada Wood Frame Solutions Ltd. (CWFS).
Canada Wood Frame Solutions Ltd. is a Canadian-owned and operated organization based in western Canada. The company consists of principals from the finance and related wood frame and building industries, with global interests and experience.
"This represents great news for Viceroy Homes and all its employees," said Fox, emphasizing that "CWFS is committed to Viceroy Homes' growth strategy in the existing core markets of North America and Japan, and their global experience is also uniquely positioned to help us accelerate our recent success in the massive Chinese market."
Viceroy Homes Ltd. is a Canadian-based global leader in pre-engineered home manufacturing and construction in the residential and industrial sectors. Over its 56-year history, Viceroy has manufactured and shipped superior quality buildings to over 45 countries, including Japan, Russia and China, and is considered a leader in wood frame building technology.
Latest Industry Press Releases
February 2014 Housing Starts in Halifax (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in New Brunswick (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in St. John's (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in Prince Edward Island (2014-03-10)
Retrocom REIT Announces 2013 Results (2014-03-06)
Superior Plus Announces March 2014 Cash Dividend (2014-03-06)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 368 projects with a total value of $7,826,276,357 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$110,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
$70,000,000 Ottawa ON Prebid
$65,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
- CCA96th: Construction on the Panama Canal Expansion
- CCA96th: Unlocking Canada's Potential
- Teamwork and prep key to success: Hadfield
- Wood lobby shoring up support for building code changes
- Palace in the Making
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Barometer reading points toward optimistic prospects
- Energy East Project one step closer to approval
- LNG plant project in Nova Scotia gets green light from environmental panel
- International Holcim Awards now accepting applicants
- CEA releases prevention recommendations for copper theft
- INFOGRAPHIC: 2013 Western Canadian Construction starts
- VIDEO: Construction on the Panama Canal expansion
- Manitoba focuses on infrastructure spending in budget
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Team work and prep are keys to success: Hadfield
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of March 10th, 2014
- Panama Canal expansion digs deep
- Fort McMurray baseball field construction
- Alberta budget using debt to fund construction
- Manitoba Budget 2014 focuses on infrastructure spending
- The robot-powered construction revolution
- Skilled labour needs evolving in Saskatchewan
- Western cities expected to lead the charge for growth in 2014
- New trades training facility at Camosun College