Construction/Building — January 4, 2013Canada Wood Frame Solutions Acquires Viceroy Homes Ltd.
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 4, 2013) - Today, Daniel Fox, President and CEO of Viceroy Homes Ltd. announced that, effective Dec. 21, 2012, the sale of the company was formally concluded to Canada Wood Frame Solutions Ltd. (CWFS).
Canada Wood Frame Solutions Ltd. is a Canadian-owned and operated organization based in western Canada. The company consists of principals from the finance and related wood frame and building industries, with global interests and experience.
"This represents great news for Viceroy Homes and all its employees," said Fox, emphasizing that "CWFS is committed to Viceroy Homes' growth strategy in the existing core markets of North America and Japan, and their global experience is also uniquely positioned to help us accelerate our recent success in the massive Chinese market."
Viceroy Homes Ltd. is a Canadian-based global leader in pre-engineered home manufacturing and construction in the residential and industrial sectors. Over its 56-year history, Viceroy has manufactured and shipped superior quality buildings to over 45 countries, including Japan, Russia and China, and is considered a leader in wood frame building technology.
Latest Industry Press Releases
Empire Industries Announces Stock Option Grants (2013-12-10)
November 2013 Housing Starts in St. John's (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in Prince Edward Island (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in New Brunswick (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in Halifax (2013-12-09)
Superior Plus Announces December 2013 Cash Dividend (2013-12-05)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- RCMP make another arrest in connection with its SNC-Lavalin probe
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Concrete awards recognize Ontario’s best
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- Is there energy gold to be mined in sewage processing?
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 387 projects with a total value of $7,314,102,807 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$150,000,000 Whitby ON Tenders
$100,000,000 Brampton ON Prebid
$66,000,000 Peterborough ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Construct Canada 2013 CEO Power Breakfast
- LEED Platinum should be for top-tier projects: panel
- Lakeview HLPS Project
- Contractors need to carefully plan for projects, recommends lawyer panel
- Montreal rail junction realignment completed in tight window
- Toronto housing not cooling off, says BMO
- OCOT review panel objections still open until tomorrow
- Canadian hiring expected to remain stable: survey
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 16th, 2013
- New Westminster Development
- Natural gas generating facilities planned
- Refinery costs jump by $2.8 billion
- Employers must be aware of liability at holiday office parties
- New charges needed for infrastructure
- Skills Training at BCIT
- Auditor generals weigh in on value of P3s
- Low lead requirements kicking in next year
- Mental heath and workplace psychology must be addressed
- Edmonton International Airport mall takes shape
- University of Winnipeg building an apartment complex