Real Estate — November 27, 2012Dundee Industrial REIT Announces Filing of Final Base Shelf Prospectus
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Nov. 27, 2012) -
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
DUNDEE INDUSTRIAL REIT (TSX:DIR.UN) today announced that it has filed and obtained receipts for its final base shelf prospectus. The final base shelf prospectus was filed with securities regulatory authorities in each of the provinces of Canada. The final base shelf prospectus is valid for a 25-month period, during which time Dundee Industrial REIT may offer and issue, from time to time, units and debt securities, or any combination thereof, having an aggregate offering price of up to $1 billion. The final base shelf prospectus also qualifies the secondary offering of units that may be sold by selling unitholders. The specific terms of any offering of securities will be contained in a shelf prospectus supplement filed at the time of its offering.
This news release does not constitute an offer to sell securities, nor is it a solicitation of an offer to buy securities, in any jurisdiction. This news release does not constitute an offer of securities for sale in the United States and the securities referred to in this news release may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration.
Dundee Industrial REIT is an unincorporated, open-ended real estate investment trust. Dundee Industrial REIT owns a portfolio of 77 primarily light industrial properties comprising approximately 6.0 million square feet of gross leasable area in key industrial markets across Canada. Its objective is to build upon and grow its portfolio and to provide stable, sustainable and growing distributions to its unitholders. For more information, please visit www.dundeeindustrial.com.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements with respect to Dundee Industrial REIT and its operations, strategy, financial performance and financial condition. These statements generally can be identified by the use of forward-looking words such as "may", "will", "expect", "estimate", "anticipate", "intend", "believe" or "continue" or the negative thereof or similar variations. The actual results and performance of Dundee Industrial REIT discussed herein could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. Such statements are qualified in their entirety by the inherent risks and uncertainties surrounding future expectations. Some important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations include, among other things, general economic and market factors, competition, changes in securities or other laws or regulations or the application thereof. The cautionary statements qualify all forward-looking statements attributable to Dundee Industrial REIT and persons acting on its behalf. Unless otherwise stated, all forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this press release. Except as required by applicable law, Dundee Industrial REIT specifically disclaims any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
Dundee Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust
President and Chief Executive Officer
Dundee Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust
Chief Financial Officer
Latest Industry Press Releases
Superior Plus Announces December 2013 Cash Dividend (2013-12-05)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 309 projects with a total value of $9,233,720,297 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$500,000,000 Ottawa ON Prebid
$500,000,000 Niagara Falls ON Prebid
$358,545,063 Ottawa ON Negotiated
- Potential hiring quotas overshadow infrastructure act
- GO Green
- P3 mega bridges require mega planning
- New charges needed for infrastructure
- Karakatsanis one of Canada’s powerful women
- Gerard McDonald new Professional Engineers Ontario registrar
- Oshawa urban design awards nominations open
- U.S. construction spending hits highest level in four years
- Amount of leased industrial/retail and office properties increases
- Residential sales in the GTA on the rise
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Vandals cause nearly $250,000 in water damage
- Construction cut back in latest B.C. budget update
- Alberta and Manitoba led the pack for labour productivity
- Feds infrastructure commitment re-affirmed
- Infrastructure impacted by climate change
- West End Residential rises
- Changing procurement impacts felt
- Aurora LNG files export bid
- New Brunswick premier touts pipeline jobs