Real Estate — November 8, 2012TDZ Holdings Inc.-Results for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2012
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Nov. 8, 2012) - TDZ HOLDINGS INC., today announced its results for the nine months ended September 30, 2012.
TDZ Holdings Inc. (the "Company") was formed under the Business Corporations Act (Ontario) upon amalgamation on April 28, 1999.
Summary of Results
Net loss for the nine months ended September 30, 2012 was $75,000 ($0.00 per share) on revenues of $29,000 as compared to net income of $5,000 ($0.00 per share) on revenues of $105,000 for the nine months ended September 30, 2011.
Net decrease in cash was $77,000 ($0.00 per share) during the nine months ended September 30, 2012 as compared to a net decrease in cash of $17,000 ($0.00 per share) during the nine months ended September 30, 2011.
On June 26, 2012, at an annual and special meeting of TDZ Holdings Inc., the shareholders voted to approve a plan to voluntarily dissolve the Company ("the Dissolution Plan").
As part of the Dissolution Plan, the Company has applied for clearance certificates from the Canada Revenue Agency ("CRA") to confirm that no taxes are payable that would prevent the Company from making a final distribution of its remaining assets to its shareholders immediately prior to dissolution. In addition, the Company will also seek consent to the dissolution from the Minister of Finance (Ontario) ("the Minister").
Following the receipt of the clearance certificates from the CRA and the Minister, the Company will make a final distribution to its shareholders of its remaining cash, after payment of all liabilities, in respect of their rights and interests in the Company ("the Final Distribution Amount").
Once the Final Distribution Amount has been distributed to the Company's shareholders, the Company will file articles of dissolution seeking voluntary dissolution.
The Company will continue to issue reports on its operating results and matters relating to the Dissolution Plan until the date on which articles of dissolution are filed.
This document contains forward-looking statements that are based on current expectations, estimates and projections of management of the Company. These forward-looking statements are subject to a number of unknown risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should assumptions underlying the forward-looking statements prove incorrect, actual outcomes could vary materially from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements contained in this document. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this document and, subject to certain legal requirements, the Company is under no obligation to, and does not intend to, update any forward-looking statements contained herein should material facts change due to new information, future events or other factors. All forward-looking statements attributable to the Company are expressly qualified by these cautionary statements.
TDZ Holdings Inc.
Mr. Harvey Fruitman
Executive Vice President, Secretary,
and Chief Financial Officer
Latest Industry Press Releases
February 2014 Housing Starts in Halifax (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in New Brunswick (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in St. John's (2014-03-10)
February 2014 Housing Starts in Prince Edward Island (2014-03-10)
Retrocom REIT Announces 2013 Results (2014-03-06)
Superior Plus Announces March 2014 Cash Dividend (2014-03-06)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 368 projects with a total value of $7,826,276,357 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$110,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
$70,000,000 Ottawa ON Prebid
$65,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
- CCA96th: Construction on the Panama Canal Expansion
- Teamwork and prep key to success: Hadfield
- Wood lobby shoring up support for building code changes
- Palace in the Making
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Barometer reading points toward optimistic prospects
- Energy East Project one step closer to approval
- LNG plant project in Nova Scotia gets green light from environmental panel
- International Holcim Awards now accepting applicants
- CEA releases prevention recommendations for copper theft
- INFOGRAPHIC: 2013 Western Canadian Construction starts
- VIDEO: Construction on the Panama Canal expansion
- Manitoba focuses on infrastructure spending in budget
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Team work and prep are keys to success: Hadfield
- Panama Canal expansion digs deep
- Fort McMurray baseball field construction
- Alberta budget using debt to fund construction
- Manitoba Budget 2014 focuses on infrastructure spending
- The robot-powered construction revolution
- Skilled labour needs evolving in Saskatchewan
- Western cities expected to lead the charge for growth in 2014
- New trades training facility at Camosun College