Government of Canada/Public Works — November 7, 2012MacDonald-Cartier Bridge: Lane Closure
GATINEAU, QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Nov. 7, 2012) - Public Works and Government Services Canada wishes to advise motorists of a lane closure on the MacDonald-Cartier Bridge during daytime hours; beginning today, November 7, and continuing through to Tuesday, November 13, 2012.
One southbound lane will be closed from November 7 to 9, 2012, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.; on November 10 and 11, 2012, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and on November 12 and 13 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
These lane closures are necessary to conduct general repairs on the sidewalk.
Pedestrians will be affected by this closure and will be redirected to the eastern sidewalk as the western sidewalk will be closed during this period.
The schedule may change due to weather conditions.
Media Relations Unit
Public Works and Government Services Canada
Latest Industry Press Releases
October 2013 Rental Market in Charlottetown (2013-12-12)
October 2013 Rental Market in New Brunswick (2013-12-12)
October 2013 Rental Market in Prince Edward Island (2013-12-12)
October 2013 Rental Market in Moncton (2013-12-12)
October 2013 Rental Market in Saint John (2013-12-12)
October 2013 Rental Market in Halifax (2013-12-12)
October 2013 Rental Market in Nova Scotia (2013-12-12)
October 2013 Rental Market in St. John's (2013-12-12)
Empire Industries Announces Stock Option Grants (2013-12-10)
November 2013 Housing Starts in Prince Edward Island (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in New Brunswick (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in Halifax (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in St. John's (2013-12-09)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- RCMP make another arrest in connection with its SNC-Lavalin probe
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- Toronto housing not cooling off, says BMO
- Is there energy gold to be mined in sewage processing?
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 366 projects with a total value of $3,913,656,488 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$75,140,000 Waterloo ON Tenders
$62,710,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
$50,000,000 Oshawa ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Construct Canada 2013 CEO Power Breakfast
- New tech drives construction over last 25 years: panel
- Duffin Pumping Station Moves Up
- Relationships are integral to break into the Chinese market for construction
- Construction efficiency a growing concern
- RES Canada to build SunEdison solar facilities
- Lafarge launches new corporate website
- USGBC releases LEED in Motion report
- Ritchie Bros. $43 million agriculture equipment auction its best-ever
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 16th, 2013
- New Westminster Development
- Natural gas generating facilities planned
- Refinery costs jump by $2.8 billion
- Employers must be aware of liability at holiday office parties
- New charges needed for infrastructure
- Skills Training at BCIT
- Auditor generals weigh in on value of P3s
- Low lead requirements kicking in next year
- Mental heath and workplace psychology must be addressed
- Edmonton International Airport mall takes shape
- University of Winnipeg building an apartment complex