Construction/Building — November 7, 2012Goodfellow Inc. Announces Changes to its Board of Directors
DELSON, QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Nov. 7, 2012) - The Board of Directors of Goodfellow Inc. (TSX:GDL) announced today that Mr. Claude Garcia will be appointed as Chairman of the Board effective immediately. Mr. Garcia was the President and CEO in Canada of The Standard Life Assurance Company and associated companies for more than 20 years. He has numerous directorships in publicly traded companies and has proven to be a resourceful director during the last 7 years with Goodfellow. Mr. Garcia replaces Mr. Stephen Jarislowsky who acted as Chairman for over 20 years. Mr. Jarislowsky will remain a director of the Company as Honorary Chairman and will stand for election at the next Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders.
Furthermore, Mr. Normand Morin, an independent director, will be appointed as Chairman of the Audit Committee effective immediately. Mr. Morin was elected as director at the last Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders. He is currently a director at Canam Group Inc. and GLV Inc.
Goodfellow's shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (ticker symbol: GDL).
President and CEO
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces April Dividend (2014-04-17)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 376 projects with a total value of $1,488,736,331 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$79,500,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$43,000,000 Clarington ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- P3s gaining acceptance according to survey
- Office Job
- Wilson Station Stop
- MCAC and CIPH take Parliament Hill
- Construction progresses on Eglinton Crosstown LRT
- RFP issued for Highway 407 East
- Ontario announces May 1 budget date
- Arup to design wellhead platform concrete gravity structure for White Rose Extension Project
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job