Real Estate — November 5, 2012Media Advisory: London Housing Outlook Seminar "How Does London Measure Up?"
LONDON, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Nov. 5, 2012) - Media are invited to attend Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation's London Housing Outlook Seminar. This annual event is an important forum to hear the latest housing market trends, forecasts and analysis for London.
This year's theme, "How does London Measure Up?" will examine where the London housing market is heading and what challenges lie ahead, in comparison with other markets.
CMHC's Housing Outlook sessions offer access to the most extensive housing research network in Canada.
For event details, visit www.cmhc.ca/conferenceregistration.
Date: Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
|Best Western Lamplighter Inn|
|591 Wellington Rd. South|
For more information, media may contact:
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Consultant, Communications and Marketing
Latest Industry Press Releases
Superior Plus Announces March 2014 Cash Dividend (2014-03-06)
Media Advisory: St. John's Housing Outlook Seminar (2014-02-28)
Stantec Adopts New Bylaws (2014-02-28)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Durham continues critical expansion of Bayly Street
- U.S. Carpenters’ centre hosts first-ever scaffolding conference
- Carpenters’ training centre continues its expansion
- Major projects and retirees to impact Ontario labour
- New OSWCA exec Cautillo focused on partnerships and planning
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 460 projects with a total value of $2,479,930,740 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$145,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$110,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
$70,000,000 Ottawa ON Prebid
- VIDEO: LiUNA Local 183 Training Centre introduces new programs
- VIDEO: RCCAO Pre-Budget Roundtable on infrastructure
- Storied Burka Architects downsizes and transitions
- Learning Centre Construction
- Collaboration with industry important to workplace safety improvement: Witmer
- Robot-powered construction revolution
- Engineers design permanent flood protection for Calgary
- Inquest called into fatal Vecchio incident
- Infrastructure Ontario issues RFQ for Ontario Place construction
- Cisco picks Toronto for location of new innovation hub
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of March 10th, 2014
- PHOTO GALLERY: 2014 Wood Design Awards
- Wastewater treatment plant tops priority list
- Lone bidder prepares P3 proposal for Alberta schools
- Industry reacts as details emerge about job grant agreement
- Demand rising for Kitimat camps
- Open textbooks are key to skills training
- InPower BC awarded John Hart project contract
- Skills training investment in Manitoba
- Premier claims pact justifies need for $10 billion dam