Construction/Building — November 1, 2012Superior Plus Announces November 2012 Cash Dividend and Upcoming Events
CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Nov. 1, 2012) -
November 2012 Cash Dividend - $0.05 per share
Superior Plus Corp. ("Superior") (TSX:SPB) today announced its cash dividend for the month of November 2012 of $0.05 per share payable on December 14, 2012. The record date is November 30, 2012 and the ex-dividend date will be November 28, 2012. Superior's annualized cash dividend rate is currently $0.60 per share. This dividend is an eligible dividend for Canadian income tax purposes.
Upcoming Release of 2012 Third Quarter Results and Conference Call
Superior expects to release its 2012 third quarter results on Thursday, November 1, 2012. A conference call and webcast for investors, analysts, brokers and media representatives to discuss the 2012 third quarter results is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. MDT on Friday, November 2, 2012. To participate in the call, dial: 1- 877-240-9772. An archived recording of the call will be available for replay until midnight, January 2, 2013. To access the recording, dial: 1-800-408-3053 and enter the pass code 5330418 followed by the # key. Internet users can listen to the call live, or as an archived call, on Superior's website at www.superiorplus.com under the webcasts section.
Upcoming Superior Plus 2012 Annual Investor Day
Superior is pleased to announce its upcoming Annual Investor Day on Friday, November 30, 2012 at the King Edward Hotel in Toronto. A detailed update on Superior's current operations, short and long-term growth opportunities and financial position will be presented. The formal presentation will commence at 9:00AM EST, a light breakfast and lunch will be served. Members of the professional investment community are invited to attend. To confirm your participation, please rsvp by e-mailing your contact information to email@example.com. Details of the event can also be found on Superior's website at www.superiorplus.com.
About the Corporation
Superior consists of three primary operating businesses: Energy Services includes the distribution of propane and distillates, providing fixed-price energy services, and supply portfolio management; Specialty Chemicals includes the manufacture and sale of specialty chemicals; and Construction Products Distribution includes the distribution of specialty construction products.
Forward Looking Information
Certain information included in this Press Release is forward-looking, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities laws. Much of this information can be identified by looking for words such as "believe", "expects", "expected", "will", "intends", "projects", "anticipates", "estimates", "continues" or similar words. Forward-looking information in this Press Release includes but is not limited to, assumptions concerning the future payment of dividends. Superior believes the expectations reflected in such forward-looking information are reasonable but no assurance can be given that these expectations will prove to be correct and such forward-looking statements should not be unduly relied upon.
Forward-looking information is not a guarantee of future performance and involves a number of risks and uncertainties some of which are described herein. Such forward-looking information necessarily involves known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause Superior's actual results to differ materially from any projections of future results expressed or implied by such forward-looking information. These risks and uncertainties include but are not limited to the inability of Superior to meet the liquidity tests set forth in the Canada Business Corporations Act with respect to the payment of dividends and future changes to applicable tax laws and the other risks identified in the Corporation's 2011 Annual Information Form under the heading "Risk Factors", which is available on the SEDAR website (www.sedar.com). Any forward-looking information is made as of the date hereof and, except as required by law, Superior does not undertake any obligation to publicly update or revise such information to reflect new information, subsequent or otherwise.
Superior Plus Corp.
Executive Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer
(403) 218-2951 or 1-866-490-PLUS (7587)
(403) 218-2973 (FAX)
Superior Plus Corp.
Vice-President, Investor Relations and Treasurer
(403) 218-2957 or 1-866-490-PLUS (7587)
(403) 218-2973 (FAX)
Latest Industry Press Releases
Superior Plus Announces March 2014 Cash Dividend (2014-03-06)
Retrocom REIT Announces 2013 Results (2014-03-06)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 527 projects with a total value of $1,552,331,732 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$120,000,000 Oakville ON Tenders
$48,225,000 Etobicoke ON Prebid
$40,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
- CCA96th: Unlocking Canada's Potential
- VIDEO: LiUNA Local 183 Training Centre introduces new programs
- Wins delivered on infrastructure front: Rizzardo
- Behind the Velodrome’s Veil
- Ontario’s prompt payment bill needs work but supported
- Southwest L-evation
- Post-bid clarifications make feds liable for bid repair
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Ritchie Bros. hold first Canadian auction of 2014
- Skilled labour needs changing in Saskatchewan
- Quebec’s construction momentum ebbs after 15 years of expansion
- VIDEO: Canadian Construction Association conference Panama preview
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of March 10th, 2014
- Wood Design Awards
- Lone bidder prepares P3 proposal for Alberta schools
- Outgoing chair reflects on time at the helm of the CCA
- School board asks for traditional procurement
- Site Services in Vancouver
- Looking to improve contract awards
- Environmental verdict riles Taseko
- Prentice to mediate First Nations agreements
- CAWIC funded to create action plan to attract women
- More video surveillance used on construction sites
- Modular workforce housing meets Alberta Building Code standard
- Manitoba outlines infrastructure plan
- BC Hydro posts RFQ for Site C project