LATEST NEWS Trade Contracting
December 31, 2012
IBEW Local 303 donates to Habitat for Humanity
The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 303 Niagara recently donated $5,122.66 to Habitat for Humanity Niagara.
“We’re building on the power of team work,” says Robert Wall, president of IBEW Local 303 Niagara.
The proceeds were raised from the IBEW Local 303 Niagara second annual Charity Golf Classic, held on Sept. 7, 2012, at Legends on the Niagara Golf Course. The tournament was supported by corporate sponsors and donations by the membership of Local 303.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 481 projects with a total value of $2,274,238,471 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$150,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
$135,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
$82,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- Covering up the Celsius
- Frontier Oilsands Mine joint review panel raises concerns among some First Nations
- The rise of biomaterials in construction
- Doors open on latest PPP Canada funding
- U.S. builders’ confidence rises but is limited by tight credit and shortages of labour and lots
- Keystone XL opponents carve message
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant